Juliet . newborn photographer north georgia

June 19, 2014

Meet Juliet.

19 days new.

A beautiful name for a beautiful girl.

She was quite a bit older than most of the newborns who visit my studio, but
she did so amazing during her session!! Her Mama drove all the way
from Dalton, GA to visit me! And I'm so glad they did.

Mamas, if you have already delivered and are worried you may miss the typical 7-14 day
"window" for newborn photographs, don't worry! Schedule your session as soon as you can. 
Whether your little one is 6 days old, 16 days old or 26 days old - make an appointment as soon
as possible. I will never turn away your little one because of being over 14 days old.
Yes, it is best to schedule your session during your second or third trimester to assure
availability as I'm usually booked 1-2 months in advance. However, I will always do my
best to accomodate last minute requests when I can.
I welcome newborns, babies and children of all ages into my studio :)

You don't want to miss out altogether on capturing this amazing time in your newborn's life.

They will never be this little again. 

Ever.

Make sure you document it. 



Need to schedule your session? Email me today at kelleynicolephotography@gmail.com.
I look forward to meeting you and those you love.

No comments:

Post a Comment