best friends . child photographer chattanooga, tn

June 6, 2014

I'm a little partial to this session.....because they're mine.

No, they are not always like this. They are like any other siblings. 
They fight like cats and dogs. Like 98% of the time :) One minute they love
playing together and the next the don't even want to be in the same room (or universe)
together. There are some great days and some really hard days.

But they are growing up so fast. Heart-breakingly fast. And I want to remember the
happy moments. That amazing sibling love. Like when Cole says "You are my very best
friend, Ava. I love you." Those words that melt a mama's heart.

Deep down I know they are, and always will be, the very best of friends.

How am I so luck to be they're mama?! Words can't even describe it.


Interested in a beautiful child or sibling session for your little ones? Email me at
kelleynicolephotography@gmail.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment